Delta Electronics new PMC Panel Mount Power Supply offers a nominal output voltage of 5V, a wide temperature range from -10º to +70ºC, and a highly dependable minimum holdup time. The state-of-the-art design is made to withstand harsh industrial environments. It features high operating ambient temperature >60ºC, de-rate power and can withstand shock and vibration according to IEC60068-2.
Delta’s panel mount power supply offers overvoltage and overload protection. Using a wide input voltage range design, it is usable worldwide. This also includes input DC operating voltage from 125-375Vdc. Its output terminal type and locations are also thoughtfully designed for fast wiring and easy installation.
Additional Features Include:
- IP20 rated
- Chassis mount
- Aluminum casing – lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Universal AC input range from 85Vac to 264Vac without power de-rating
- Full Aluminium casing for lightweight and corrosion resistant handling
- Conform to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs. as per Telcordia SR-332
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature / Short Circuit Protections
- Also available: IP20 connector
- RoHS compliant
- 3 year warranty